envato

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

inocent girl


A beautiful blond and well dressed herself in the seat first class cabin on a flight across country, and settled herself on the trip, smiling graciously admiring passengers seated around him.

Running, a flight attendant soon approaches the blonde and says, "Miss, I'm sorry, but I see that your ticket is for coach, and you're sitting in first class, I'm afraid you'll have to move."

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, and I am beautiful, and I'm going to New York to model."

A little skeptical, the operator calls the flight attendant high.

The senior attendant approaches the blonde and says, politely, 'Sorry, miss, but since your ticket is for coach, you will need. "

The blonde replies, sweet, "I'm blonde, and I am beautiful, and I'm going to New York to become a model" - and shows no signs of movement.

Frustrated, the senior trader informs the captain, and he says he will deal with the problem.

He turns over flight control, walks back, and observes the blonde seated comfortably in first class.

Approaching it with a smile, the captain leans over and speaks quietly in the ear of the blonde. Almost immediately, the blonde meets her things, gets up and moves quickly to the coach compartment. Amazed, the senior flight attendant asks the captain, Captain, I'm impressed ... What would you say?

He smiled mischievously and said, 'I told her that the first class cabin does not go to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment